White-water rafting on Swaziland’s Great Usutu River. Founded in 1991, this is Swaziland’s longest running and most popular adventure activity. Challenge Grade III and Grade IV rapids using 2-man inflatable rafts. Trips depart through-out the year. Guaranteed departures for only 2 persons! Bookable online. Options of 1/2 day and full day trips. Winter Combo option includes full day Rafting, Tubing & Abseiling Combo Package.
Please visit the following pages:
- General Info and Booking – links to our booking engine
- Rafting Information – detailed info on what the different Swaziland raft trips include
- Swaziland 2-night Rafting + Accommodation packages – best price deals
- Our responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) on river rafting in Swaziland
- A video of rafting in Swaziland
- Our Swazi Trails Flickr page – regular images from daily rafting excursions are posted here