If you’re worried about the weather, don’t stress, this weekend’s weather forecast for Swaziland is brilliant. We are pretty fortunate to have a mild climate here, so even when the weather is a bit off-side, its still normally possible to tackle most adventures. In fact, a little bit moisture often just adds to the fun!
So what is there to do in Swaziland?
Top Things to do over Easter Weekend
- RAFTING – daily departures for half and full days. Update: brilliant water level after recent rains.
- ADVENTURE CAVING – morning and evening departures daily.
- QUAD TRAILS – hourly departures throughout the weekend – call Elaine 76021234 for direct reservations.
- MOUNTAIN-BIKING – half and full day options daily.
- CANOPY TOURS – yes, you can book these through us… and we can offer you a 10% commission.
- HIGHLIGHTS TOURS – guided tours of Swaziland’s top attractions , half or full day options.
- BICYCLE HIRE – we do hire out bicycles to individuals who may wish cruise around Ezulwini on their own.
- HLANE ROYAL NATIONAL PARK and MKHAYA GAME RESERVE – we offer a transport + guide + game-viewing option for those who may not have their own transport.
We’re OPEN all weekend
- Our office at Mantenga Craft & Lifestyle Centre, Ezulwini, is manned 08h00 to 17h00 daily – call 24162180
- We have an after hours number 76020261… for those “over-a-beer” impulsive decisions.