White Water Rafting
White-water rafting, otherwise known as ‘river-rafting’ has been considered Swaziland’s #1 adventure activity for over 20 years. Trips depart on a daily basis throughout the year, with options of Half-day, Full-day and Raft-Abseil-Tube Combo’s available.
Swazi Trails is the sole operator of this adventure activity. The same pioneering team responsible for its launch in 1991, is still at the helm to ensure safe and fun excursions.
Trips are run in two-man inflatable rafts. Trained river guides accompany all trips. Departures are guaranteed for a low minimum of only 2 persons.
To book your Swaziland rafting trip online, follow these links:
- Book Half-day rafting – 08h30 to 14h00 daily throughout the year
- Book Full-day rafting – 08h30 to 17h00 daily from November to May
- Book Full day rafting-abseiling-tubing combo – 08h30-17h00 daily from June to October.
Note: seasons may vary due to changing river conditions from year to year. Seek clarification on trips available at the time of booking.
For more information on white-water rafting in Swaziland go to:
- Rafting Information – detailed info on what the different Swaziland raft trips include
- Swaziland 2-night Rafting + Accommodation packages - best price deals
- Our responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) on river rafting in Swaziland
- A video of rafting in Swaziland
- Our Swazi Trails Flickr page – regular images from daily rafting excursions are posted here